like Sean “Diddy” Combs awaits trial on federal sex-trafficking charges, some members of his inner circle are speaking out about his alleged crimes.
In a trailer for Peacock’s upcoming documentary Diddy: The Making of a Bad Boymusician and record producer Al B. Of course! — who was Diddy’s Uptown Records label mate and belongs Kim Porter before she married Diddy, 55, in 1994 – is among those who talk about his observations of the rapper over the years.
“Something’s wrong with this,” Al B Sure!, 56, says in the clip, which Peacock dropped on Thursday, January 2.
The trailer also teases interviews with Diddy’s friend, bodyguard, make-up artist, producer and intern, and features an interview with an anonymous individual whose voice has been altered to conceal their identity.
“I’ve been with Sean for a long time and I’ve captured a lot of moments. Whenever a studio or any room is (lit) with red (lighting), he makes love and sex,” says the individual. “Some of the girls that were in the room were probably minors.”
lawyer Lisa Bloomwho represents Vanity Kane’s Dawn Richards in a civil sexual-assault lawsuit against Diddy calls the music mogul a “monster” in the trailer, while an unidentified woman recalls being told, “They could send me and sell me to anybody.”
The trailer also features footage of Diddy saying, “I can show you all how we have fun and stay out of jail too.”
Diddy: The Making of a Bad Boy premieres on Peacock Tuesday, January 14. A review of the film calls it “a raw, exclusive look at Sean Combs long before he was known as Puff or Diddy.”
The documentary features “never-before-seen footage and stories from those who know (Diddy) best,” exploring “his childhood, rise to fame and recent criminal charges.”
Diddy was arrested in September 2024 on charges of sex trafficking and blackmail. He denied the allegations and pleaded not guilty to the charges. After being denied parole several times, Diddy gave up his latest plea in December 2024. He will remain behind bars until his trial begins in May.
Federal judge Arun Subramanian wrote in the latest decision denying parole that “no condition or combination of conditions will reasonably ensure the safety of the community” if Diddy’s request is granted.
Diddy’s next court appearance is set for March 17. Last month, a source exclusively said us that Diddy is “trying to stay positive” while behind bars.
“He’s lined up character witnesses and people who can speak for his side,” the insider said. “This is the hardest time of Diddy’s life, but he’s not giving up.”
Diddy: The Making of a Bad Boy premieres on Peacock Tuesday, January 14.
If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673).