Sean (Diddy) Combs was made on Friday by an extended charge of federal offering and accused the hip-hop mogul with five criminal counts, including blackmail and sex trade. The 55-year-old combs have not previously been guilty of an earlier charges against three points.
The new charges contains additional charges for sex trade and means of transport for prostitution and could subdue combs more time in prison if they are convicted. Both charges refer to three of the alleged victims of Combs. The Combs procedure remains planned for May 5th before the Federal Court of Manhattan.
In a court registration, the prosecutors asked the US district judge Arun Subramanian to provide the new charges against the new charges on April 25.
In a statement by the media representatives of Combs, his lawyers said: “These are not new allegations or new accusations. These are the same people, former long -term friends who were involved in mutual relationships. This was their private sex life, defined by consent, not forced.”
The prosecutors said that Combs sexually abuse its business empire between 2004 and 2024.
The alleged abuse included that women in recorded sexual achievements with the name “freak-offs” took part with male sex workers, which were sometimes transported across national borders.
The Combs legal team has violently denied that he did something wrong.
Marc Agnifilo, one of Combs’ lawyers, said that Combs had never forced someone to get involved against sexual acts against their will, and that the freak-offs were mutual sexual activities.
Combs has been detained in Brooklyn since September. He also sees dozens of civil lawsuits from women and men who accused him of sexual abuse.
New counts
The earlier charges received comments from a single transport of transport to participate in prostitution with three alleged victims. It could have arranged to deal with the jury to deal in this count if they doubted fighter debt against one of these victims.
Combs now faces separate traffic counts in order to prolong themselves in relation to two women who are referred to as sacrificial 1 and victim-2. The new indictment refers to a third woman, victim-3, as a victim of Combs’ alleged conspiracy.
Combs Bad Boy Records was also founded in his career as Puff Daddy and P. Diddy and it is attributed to lead rappers and R&B singers such as Mary J. Blige, Faith Evans, notorious Big and Usher in the 1990s and 2000s.
However, the public prosecutor said that his success was hiding a dark side, citing incidents, including in March 2016, when Combs was accepted on a surveillance video that was a woman who tried to leave a hotel in Los Angeles.
CNN last year broadcasts the surveillance video, which shows Combs, how he has his former friend Casandra Ventura, a R&B singer named Cassie.
Combs apologized after the show. Agnifilo said the video was not proof of sex trade, and Combs and Ventura had “a toxic, loving 11-year relationship”.