Rescue teams in Myanmar pulled a 26-year-old man out of the ruins of the Capital City Hotel, where he worked on Wednesday morning, alive, but most of the teams found the country just five days after a massive earthquake.
After using an endoscopic camera to determine the position of Naing Lin in the rubble and confirm that he was alive, the crews carefully pulled the man through a hole that had come through a floor, and loaded him almost 108 hours after he was trapped in the hotel.
Naing lin was covered without a shirt and dust. In a video published by the local fire brigade seemed weak, but consciously when it was equipped with an IV drop and was taken away. The state MRTV reported that the rescue in the city of Naypyitaw was carried out by Turkish and local teams and took more than nine hours.
The earthquake of the 7.7 strength met at noon on Friday and fell thousands of buildings, bridges bridges and kink roads. The number of fatalities rose to 3,003 on Wednesday, with more than 4,500 people being injured, MRTV reported. Local reports indicate much higher figures.
The earthquake also rocked the neighboring Thailand and caused the collapse of a high -rise building in Bangkok under construction. A body was removed from the rubble early Wednesday and increased the scope of death in Bangkok to 22, with 34 being injured, mainly at the location.
Mine cave-in
Myanmar was crowned by the civil war between the ruling Junta and rebel groups, and the earthquake makes a poor humanitarian crisis even worse, with more than three million people being sold out of their houses and almost 20 million needs.
Myanmar’s governing military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country’s civil war on Wednesday to facilitate aid measures.
The announcement was followed by one -sided temporary ceasefire, which were announced by armed resistance groups that were against military rule.
On Tuesday, Tom Andrews, a right in Myanmar commissioned by the Human Rights Council, said that military attacks have to stop to make help easier.
“The focus in Myanmar must be on saving life and not taking it,” he said.
The countries have promised millions of help to help Myanmar and humanitarian aid organizations in the monumental task.
India has flown to help and sent two naval ships with supplies and provided around 200 rescue workers. Several other countries have sent teams, including 270 people from China, 212 from Russia and 122 from the United Arab Emirates.
A three-person team of the US-CAM Tuesday for international development came on Tuesday to determine how the best limited US resources can react as an independent company due to the covering of the budget for foreign aids and the reduction of the agency. Washington said at the weekend that it would deliver 2 million US dollars in emergency aid.
Most details from Myanmar have so far come from Mandalay, the second largest city, which was near the Earthquake’s epicenter, and the capital Naypyitaw, about 270 kilometers north of Mandalay.
Many areas can be reached without electricity, telephone or cell connections and heavily on the street, but other reports begin to cheat.
The independent democratic voice of Burma reported in Singu Township, about 65 kilometers north of Mandalay, the independent democratic voice of Burma reported.