The pitch of US President Donald Trump to take over the Gaza Strip and renovate it after he had permanently displaced its residents, was bumped into Gaza in Gaza on Wednesday with unandative anger and concern of Palestinians in Gaza.
Trump increased the prospect of moving more than two million Palestinians who lived there during a visit to Washington on Tuesraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He suggested that it had become uninhabitable after almost 16 months of war between Israel and Hamas.
Hanan al-Shennawi said that there is an instability and an unclear future for Palestinians who stay in Gaza, but refuse to leave their country.
“We will not allow this because this is our country and our country. We will remain steadfast here … and we will not hand over this country,” said Al-Shennawi, 22, west of Gaza City.
Al-Shennawi said that they do not expect the Arab countries to be rejected by the plan behind Palestinians, which, if they were enforced, would violate international law.
“The Arab nations did not stand with us from the beginning of the war, so they will not be with us in the end and in view of Trump” Wednesday.
“They allowed (Israel) to displace us from north to south, so it is normal for them to displace us outside the Gaza Strip.”
Trump’s recent comments to transform the Gaza into a “Riviera of the Middle East” after the Palestinians have changed elsewhere, US policy has destroyed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and triggered a widespread conviction.
Concerns about forced expulsion
Mohammed Abu Musa, 26, said he fears that Trump’s plan will be progressing for Gaza and he and his family will be forced to look for refuge in other countries.
“Of course, the development in Gaza will not be for its residents,” said Abu Musa. “Why forced your residents for the development? Let the residents benefit from it.
“The (Gaza) strip is the only place that is clear from the (Israeli) occupation. This 360 (square) kilometer. If (it) no longer remains, the Palestinian cause falls apart,” he said.
During a press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Donald Trump said that he wanted to have the USA the Gaza Strip, develop it into the “Riviera of the Middle East” and permanently move the Palestinians living there.
He asked other Arab nations to reject Trump’s plan and added that when “we are stabbed, they are also stabbed”.
Trump previously talked about moving the Palestinian population from Gaza to other countries and repeatedly referred to Gaza as the “demolition location”.
“We simply clear the whole thing,” said Trump reporters reporters to Air Force One on January 25th.
“Nothing but pressure”
Others did not believe that Trump’s words were wearing.
Taher al-Najjar, 30, said Trump’s plan was “everything” nonsense “and does not expect it to affect the Palestinians.
“These are just empty words. We were 15 (months) and bomb attacks and death and people not driven out. … there is nothing that will suppress us,” said Al-Najjar.
“If we are expelled, there is no Palestinian thing because we will be refugees.”
Abdullah Al-Ghafri, 27, repeated this feeling.
“It’s nothing but pressure,” said Al-Ghafri.

He said that Palestinen’s ties will not allow their country to give it up for some reason, and point out how the residents from the north of Gaza returned from the south to their houses as soon as they were approved.
“People left their things, their blankets, everything they have collected for the past year … they left them in the south and returned north,” he said.
“This shows the bond with the country. One person is bound to his country, went home alone and returned to his country to start over.”
Forced deportation injuries against international law
On Wednesday, the UN Human Rights Office (UNHR) shared with a violent transfer or deportation of people from occupied territories against international law.
“It is crucial that we move to the next phase of the ceasefire, release all hostages and arbitrarily captured prisoners, end the war and reconstruct Gaza, with full respect for humanitarian law and international human rights law,” said the UNHR in a statement .
“Any violent transfer or deportation of people from the occupied area is strictly prohibited,” it says.
Hala Abu Dabaa said that the Palestinians will stay in Gaza and refuse to go.
“We decide to stay here until (our) last breath. This is our country and we cannot leave it (under any) circumstances,” said the 26-year-old.
“He should know that we will not leave our country and that he should extinguish this idea from his thoughts.”
Abu Ahmed al-Daour, 44, said he felt “helpless” after he had learned from Trump’s plan.
“We reject this decision … After almost 60,000 (humans) martyrs and injuries and emergency workers, they want to displace us now,” he said.
The first six -week ceasefire, which corresponds to Egyptian and Qatarian mediators and is supported by the United States, has remained largely intact, but the prospects for a permanent settlement are unclear.
According to the Gazastin Minister of Health, more than 47,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel in the 15-month war. Due to the war, checking the exact number of victims was a challenge and is subject to the exam. The Palestinian civil defense has declared that it is looking for around 10,000 corpses that are believed to remain under the ruins.
The coastal enclave was largely demolished after the attack on October 7, 2023 of October 7, 2023 led by Hamas. According to Israeli Tally, this attack killed 1,200 people with around 250 hostages in Gaza Strip.