On Monday, US President Donald Trump signed a number of executive regulations to remove diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) from the military, to reset thousands of troops.
Pete Hegseth used to secure just enough voices on Monday to become the new US defense minister at the job.
Trump signed the executive orders when he flew back from Miami to Washington DC
One of the executive regulations signed by Trump said that expressing a “gender identity” that differs from the gender of an individual at birth did not correspond to the military standards.
While the order banished the use of “invented” pronouns in the military, she did not answer any fundamental questions, including the question of whether transgender soldiers that currently serve in the military are allowed to remain and if not how they would be removed.
During his first term, Trump announced that he would forbid transgender troops to serve in the military. He did not fully pursue this ban – his administration frozen her recruitment while he allowed the stay of employees.
US President Joe Biden opened the decision when he took office in 2021.
Around 1.3 million active employees serve in the military, as the US Department of Defense shows. While the lawyers for transgender rights say that there are up to 15,000 transgender service members, the officials say that the number is in the low thousands.
When Trump announced his first ban in 2017, he said that the military had to concentrate on “decisive and overwhelming victory” without being burdened by the “enormous medical costs and disorders” of the transgender staff.
1. All day at work for Hegseth
Hegseth has promised to make the Pentagon serious changes, and he made the military priority from the military.
The US Air Force announced on Sunday that it would resume the instructions of the trainees if they use a video about the first black pilot of the US military, which is known as Tuskee Airms and has passed the review to comply with compliance To ensure Trump’s ban on the DEI initiatives.
Hegseth was warmly welcomed by the top US military officer Air Force General CQ Brown, which Hegseth criticized in his latest book, at the stages of the Pentagon. When asked whether he could fire Brown, Hegseth joked that he was standing right next to him.
“I’m currently with him. I’m looking forward to working with him” when he pat brown on his back.
Reuters previously reported on the possibility of mass shooting under top brass, which Hegseth repeated himself to rule out during his confirmation process.
Hegseth referred to Fort Moore and Fort Liberty under their previous name Fort Benning and Fort Bragg while he spoke to reporters.
They had been changed under bidges to recharge efforts to recharge the bases named according to the civil servants of the Confederate.
“I am thinking of the boys and girls in Guam, Germany, Fort Benning and Fort Bragg,” said Hegseth.
Much of Hegseth’s focus in the Pentagon could be internal for the military, including the execution of a Trump Executive Order, to bring troops back that were brought back to the rejection of covid 19 vaccines.
Thousands of service members were removed by the military after the Pentagon made the Covid 19 vaccine mandatory in 2021.
Trump wants ‘American iron dome’
Trump also signed an executive order that “prescribed a process for the development of an” American iron dome “” “
Israel’s short-distance iron-air defense system was supported by Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and was built to intercept rockets that were fired by the Palestinian Islamist movement in Hamas in Gaza in the direction of Israel.
Each truck-fan unit fires radar designed rockets to blow up the short-distance threats such as rockets, mortar and drones in the air.
The system determines whether a rocket is on track to reach an populated area. If not, the rocket is ignored and landless land.
Such an effort would take years for the United States to be implemented